Today Random Acts of Kelliness is four! I can hardly believe my blog is in its toddler years. What began as a little hobby to write about my random life is now a dedicated project that I lovingly devote hours and hours to every single week.Oh how time flies when you’re writing about fun things! Here’s a look back at my favorite posts of 2013:
- Why I Love Food, as told through the Pago Rosé Wine Dinner, plus one of my favorite quotes on life;
- A Day at Fenway checking off one of my Bucket List items;
- If Gluttony is a Sin, Consider Me Guilty and my 24-Course Dinner in Washington, D.C.;
- The Collision of Past & Present in Boston;
- Picturesquely perfect hot lobster rolls in Boston;
- Being Mesmerized by Chicago‘s beauty; and
- The Changing of the Guards at Arlington National Cemetery.
Thank you, thank you from the very bottom of my heart to all of you who visit Random Acts of Kelliness. It means so very much to me! I love when I meet readers out in public, when people comment here or email me. It makes my whole day!
Don’t forget to sign up to receive posts via email or find me on social media to stay up-to-date on future posts. I’m most active on instagram, twitter and facebook, but am on pinterest and recently joined google+ too.
Cheers to plenty more years of Random Acts of Kelliness! :)