Today is my sixth blog-iversary! It’s crazy that it was six years ago when I published my first post and even crazier to see how my blog has evolved into the RandomActsOfKelliness.com that is here today. Thank you to all of you who regularly (or even rarely) read my ramblings here. It means so much to me… mostly because I absolutely love working on this little hobby of mine.
This past year was quite a whirlwind since I moved from Salt Lake City to Chicago, so I wasn’t able to write as much as I wanted. But now that I’m nice and settled in the Windy City, expect to see a lot more posts this year.
Since I’m getting all nostalgic, here are some of my favorite posts of all time on my blog:
- The Changing of the Guards at the Arlington National Cemetery in Washington, DC;
- Reflecting on an epic trip to Spain and France;
- The sin of gluttony and my 24 course dinner at Rogue 24;
- Eating goose-neck barnacles in Barcelona and still-moving shrimp in Salt Lake City.
And, if you’re curious, the most popular posts by traffic numbers:
- The Seven Salt Lake City Dishes I Miss Most;
- 5 Incredible Facts About the Paris Opera House; and
- 7 Tips for a Day Trip to Champagne from Paris.
Thank you again for reading my blog. I love to hear from you, so please feel free to comment or email me!
Don’t forget to sign up to receive posts via email or find me on social media to stay up-to-date on future posts, like the Random Acts of Kelliness facebook page, instagram, twitter, pinterest and google+.
Cheers to plenty more years of Random Acts of Kelliness! :)