Today is the third anniversary of Random Acts of Kelliness! Oh how this little blog has transformed and grown in these three short years. It started as ramblings inspired by boredom and turned into food- and travel-obsessed posts inspired by living life to the fullest. Last year saw the metamorphosis of the .blogger url to my very own .com as well as the pretty little face lift by Smitten Blog Designs and the logo design by Polka Dots & Daisies.
Some of my favorite posts over the last year were…
- Less Than 36 Hours in NYC :: thoughts on staying in the moment and traveling alone.
- The Farm at the Canyons :: review of the beautiful Park City restaurant.
- Giants Baseball Game in Tokyo :: beer keg backpacks & sushi. Need I say more?
- Fushimi Inari Shrine :: mesmerized by 40,000 torii gates and my entire trip to Japan.
- Wasatch Mountain Table Dinner :: an outdoor dinner to die for in the mountains.
- Macarons in Montreal :: searching for a foie-gras flavored cookie in French Canada.
- Ramen in Salt Lake City :: finding the best bowl required lots of painful research (wink).
Thank you to all of you who stop by to read my ramblings, whether it be on a regular basis or just once-in-awhile. I sincerely appreciate your support so much! xoxo
Cheers to another year of food, travel and local event posts!